Thursday 28 July 2011

The creator of "I hate Balayya" & "I hate Chiru"



I hate Balayya.com website creator has been found finally. He is not only the creator of the I hate Balayya.com but also the creator of I hate Chiru.com.He is a telugu person situated in Sydney in Australia. His name is Atthili.RajendarReddy from MahaboobNagar District, Guduru. He has been arrested by police in Australia as per the complaint posted on february of this year. So it would be a good news for Megafans and Balayya fans.



Sameera ChathurangaPosted By 225-╰»мαηιкυмαя Y

SHARE A JOB AND HELP YOUR FRIENDS. JOB OPENINGS, WALKIN UPDATES DAILY FOR FRESH AND EXPERIENCE PEOPLE. *** SEND AN EMAIL TO indiancareerportal@gmail.com contact me

Thank You

Contact us

<<===POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE & MENTION THE POST LINK===>> foxyform

 
Blogger Widgets